If you are on the Sapphire now or

Crzn-Life

have been recently, can you tell me what brands of tequila they are selling? Unfortunately for this tequila lover what they sell on various ships differs and some is really awful. My tequila preferences in descending order are Don Julio, Herradura and Patron. ...and that's anejo. Will drink Patron Silver but definitely prefer anejo. I ask because we will soon be on the Sapphire for b2b's and would like to know what is available. We were on the Crown a couple of weeks ago and they only had Sauza reposada which is in the awful category. Thanks in advance for the info.

We like good tequila also and found that Rum Runner Cruise Flasks ensured our drinking pleasure. Now duck here come the flame throwers. BTW, we have never had an on board cruise bill come in less than $1000.00 for 7 days so we do contribute.

What I was asking about in the original post was the tequila that is sold in the boutique not by the drink in the bars.

I apologize for not being more specific. Hope this time someone just off the Sapphire who might have a liquor price list or someone on it now might read this and respond.

Thanks in advance.

have been recently, can you tell me what brands of tequila they are selling? Unfortunately for this tequila lover what they sell on various ships differs and some is really awful. My tequila preferences in descending order are Don Julio, Herradura and Patron. ...and that's anejo. Will drink Patron Silver but definitely prefer anejo. I ask because we will soon be on the Sapphire for b2b's and would like to know what is available. We were on the Crown a couple of weeks ago and they only had Sauza reposada which is in the awful category. Thanks in advance for the info.

Hi Crzn...........are you on the B2B Sea to Syd to LA? If so, we are cruising with you and why not join the roll call?

Archived