Does Carnival do babysitting and kids club during dinner hours?

sas80

We have a almost 4 and almost 2. Can someone tell me if Carnival does kids club and babysitting during dinner hours?

Does anyone know if they will let the 2 kids play together?

We're going on the Ecstasy but I'll take experience with any Carnival ship.

Thanks!

If your "almost 2" year old is actually 2 at the time of your sailing, then yes, you can feed the kids in the buffet or room service and then take them up to the kids club at 7:00pm and drop them off so you can have late seating dinner. If your youngest is NOT 2, then he/she will have to come to dinner with your while the "almost 4" year old goes to the club.

When we went on the Glory in 08, the kids were able to go to "dinner with their friends" and the Camp Carnival staff and were then taken to Camp Carnival. They were fed kid friendly food and didn't have to go through the fuss of the Main Dining Room. I'm sure hoping that is available on the Liberty as well!

There is a camp dinner each night where they can eat in the buffet with the counselors and then they take them back to the camp. Its at 6pm. Your older one can participate but if your younger one is under 2 they wont take them for babysitting until 10pm. Its only 2 and up during regular camp hours.

When we went on the Glory in 08, the kids were able to go to "dinner with their friends" and the Camp Carnival staff and were then taken to Camp Carnival. They were fed kid friendly food and didn't have to go through the fuss of the Main Dining Room. I'm sure hoping that is available on the Liberty as well!

Its a standard fleet wide - the only night it isn't offered is the first night. Always starts @ 6 pm.

Archived