Cruise E-docs

mdwest1975

We got the email today telling us they were ready and to go to the websit, login and print them. We are suppose to print the luggage tags also. Don't they still mail you the tags? The printed ones are to be "stapled" at the end. I dont see that holding very well. Just wondering.

sometimes you get the tags and sometimes you dont....you can just print the tags up from your e-docs and reinforce them with clear packing tape...the night before we cruise in the hotel i usually do this and fold them over and tape them on...they are very secure and dont tear easily at all.

We got the email today telling us they were ready and to go to the websit, login and print them. We are suppose to print the luggage tags also. Don't they still mail you the tags? The printed ones are to be "stapled" at the end. I dont see that holding very well. Just wondering.

After I had received the email about the edocs I also received via regular mail a welcome aboard booklet and it had luggage tags (6) inside. I booked through a travel agent and don't know if that is why I received the booklet but I was happy to get the "real" luggage tags. Have a great cruise!

I've used paper printed luggage tags on last two cruises with no issue of tearing, etc. My mom laminates hers. We just got our welcome packet with the luggage tags from our TA. They are self-stick look pretty sturdy and I'm planning on using them. Had similar tags on a Princess cruise and all OK with them. I just make it a point to put a piece of paper on top of clothes stating last name and cabin number, just in case.

Our last cruise they were looking for a green samsonite suitcase for the whole cruise:eek::eek:

In the past we've printed out our luggage tags on photo cardstock which is heavier than paper and very durable. That has worked fine through a flight, a connecting flight, and porterage onto the ship.

We always put our luggage tags on for the flight(s) so that if the luggage goes astray, the airlines know where to send it.

This time, though, we received the Welcome Aboard packet in the mail, including untearable luggage tags. First time we've ever received it.

Archived