End of cruise then Whittier to Anchorage

tampatoms

Hey tennessee, I guess I'm your neighbor, I'm from Knoxville, TN, I'm planning on going to alaska next may, never heard of whittershuttle but I know there are other ways to get to whittier, someone on cc should be able to answer. we are taking the PWS tour so they are picking us up at hotel, can't remember price though. sorry don't mean to hijack thread but have you found any good airfare from tn yet?

Our group of 6 used Whittier Shuttle on August 31st. We had a hard time finding any reviews about the place so were unsure, but everything went fine. Everyone was ready to go before 9, so we were able to get thru the 9 am tunnel and make it to Anchorage an hour early. We took the direct shuttle (as we were driving back to Homer later that afternoon). They have a recording narrating the entire trip and our driver pointed out where sights were before we passed them. I'm working on writing my full review now, but wouldn't hesitate to use Whittier Shuttle again.

Hey tennessee, I guess I'm your neighbor, I'm from Knoxville, TN, I'm planning on going to alaska next may, never heard of whittershuttle but I know there are other ways to get to whittier, someone on cc should be able to answer. we are taking the PWS tour so they are picking us up at hotel, can't remember price though. sorry don't mean to hijack thread but have you found any good airfare from tn yet?

We are just on the other side of the river, I notice you live in Murry-eville maybe we could meet some time, do you go to church in Knoxville by chance ? We will be flying out of TYS, my wife and I will be going Delta using frequent flier. We are going on the Island Princess.

We are just on the other side of the river, I notice you live in Murry-eville maybe we could meet some time, do you go to church in Knoxville by chance ? We will be flying out of TYS, my wife and I will be going Delta using frequent flier. We are going on the Island Princess.

Yes, you're right Murry-eville, but I'm really from Texas and I've been in TN for 14 yrs. (so this is really home now) but to me it's MARYville. We go to church at First Baptist Alcoa. Love Sevier Heights though. Lucky FF miles. We are going on the Diamond in May 21, when are yall going?

Our group of 6 used Whittier Shuttle on August 31st. We had a hard time finding any reviews about the place so were unsure, but everything went fine. Everyone was ready to go before 9, so we were able to get thru the 9 am tunnel and make it to Anchorage an hour early. We took the direct shuttle (as we were driving back to Homer later that afternoon). They have a recording narrating the entire trip and our driver pointed out where sights were before we passed them. I'm working on writing my full review now, but wouldn't hesitate to use Whittier Shuttle again.

Wow... I just came back and read my post and realized that I must have been half asleep... I meant July 31st!

Archived