Caverns by Jeep and Beach Combo

summercruising

Has anyone here done this one? How was it? I'm nervous as I've not heard anyone talking about it. Looking for lots of input and suggestions. Thanks!

We did this Tour from the Port of Calica/ Playa del Carmen and really enjoyed it. Since you leave from Cozumel you probably take the ferry over to Playa del Carmen. You will drive through Playa del Carmen to the Caverns. It was really hot that day when we went and it was a nice and cool of inside the Caverns. You can either rent Snorkel equiment there or bring your own. I think we paid 10 Dollars for one equiment plus an underwater flashlight. You don't have to go swimming inside the Caverns if you don't want to but we did and thought it was amazing. After the Caverns you drive back through Playa del Carmen and go to a Beach. We went to Xpu-ha i think it was called. The Food is pretty good. They have a buffett there. They did charge us 15 Dollars for a lounge chair. You can also sit at no cost at the restaurant tables or bring your own Towel to lay out on the Beach.

Archived