Pina Coloda Price Determines Classic or Premium

Carib210

We are sailing on the Soltice in October and have deceided to purchase the beverage packages after much reading on these boards. My husband is definitely going with the premium and wants me to do the same. However, I'm really not much of a drinker. I prefer the taste of alcohol hidden in a Pina Colada. So, do the Pina Coladas come in at $8 or less, or do I go with the premium?

On Infinity in November last year, I had Pina Coladas at lunchtime and was charged either $7.48 or $5.75 [both plus service charge of 15%]. I did not notice the price discrepancy until I checked at home when considering the beverage packages so I do not know why there were two different prices. I am sure that the drinks were always the same.

Sue

On Infinity in November last year, I had Pina Coladas at lunchtime and was charged either $7.48 or $5.75 [both plus service charge of 15%]. I did not notice the price discrepancy until I checked at home when considering the beverage packages so I do not know why there were two different prices. I am sure that the drinks were always the same.

Sue

When you paid $5, it was probably the drink of the day. Otherwise, the $7 was probably the regular price.

We are sailing on the Soltice in October and have deceided to purchase the beverage packages after much reading on these boards. My husband is definitely going with the premium and wants me to do the same. However, I'm really not much of a drinker. I prefer the taste of alcohol hidden in a Pina Colada. So, do the Pina Coladas come in at $8 or less, or do I go with the premium?

Go to beyond ships dot com

The entire photo drink menu from the eclipse is there....with prices

Most drinks were under 8

It swayed me to go classic

Thanks for the site beyond ships dot com . I was not aware of that site. Although I did not see Pina Coladas listed, going by the other drinks listed & their prices, I think the classic package will work fine for me. And if not, I'm sure the ship won't turn down my money to upgrade to the Premium! Thanks for the help.

Just off the Summit and had the classice drink package ..Pina Colada was included :D

P-mom...

Did you use the classic for any coffee drinks....frozen cap or mocha or latte ????

I'm so on the fence btw classic and premium

We are definetly going with a pkg just not sure if I need the extra 10 bucks a day

Did you feel classic was good for you or were you missing out???

Thnx

P-mom...

Did you use the classic for any coffee drinks....frozen cap or mocha or latte ????

I'm so on the fence btw classic and premium

We are definetly going with a pkg just not sure if I need the extra 10 bucks a day

Did you feel classic was good for you or were you missing out???

Thnx

We (DH) and I had classic and yes we did use for coffee drinks, DH had 3 a day..including iced latte, I did not feel like I missed out with classic... I drank everything I wanted. Soda, water, coffee, fresh OJ, frozen drinks, wine, beer, mojito, At dinner I asked the Sommelier (sp) for a pairing each night and he would serve me a wine that was slightly over the $8 limit if he thought it was better..

Does anyone know if you can start with the Classic Package and upgrade it during the cruise if you feel you would like drinks from the Premium Package?

It might be good to enjoy the Premium Package for the last few days of the trip.

Archived