Anyone just of Majesty?

TITISSA....

We had a nine year old boy, two 11 year old boys, 12 year old girl (seems like a 14 year old), a 14 almost 15 and a just 15 year old girl. The boys had a great time doing sports things on ship and hanging out, sometimes hung with the older kids for fun. The teenage girls had a great time too. Not only did they do sports things but they had some teenage boys to chase them around all week too. They checked out the teen center right away and found it pretty empty as a disco late in the evenings. They didn't mind too much when at least the group of teenage boys would show up and it was about 10 of them dancing and/or hanging out there. Mostly they would go to the adult disco areas with one of us and dance the night away. They especially enjoyed the sail away party/midnight buffet at the pool deck where adults and kids had a great time. That starts late (11:45?) but we got the party started kind of early when the music turned to fun dance tunes about 11:15. It's all of what you make of the time!

I would think New Year's you might have a good selection of teens on board and that can make all the difference in the world! We were pre-spring break so not too many kids were there, about 10 kids six and under looked like they had a great time all week though.

Adowning

Thank you! You are right, being a New Year's Eve cruise I'm sure my girls will make other friends their age. Did you like the Majesty? Does it show its age? Let me know what you think of it. Thanks again.

Archived