Dominica or Grenada for river tubing?

BballinQT24

Dominica has better river rafting, but we did it on Grenada for two reasons

-Grenada was a short stop for our ship, and it worked time wise to just do river tubing (and you get a tour of the island as your ride up to the site in the bus)... and then back to the ship and that was the day.

-Dominica is so beautiful, we wanted to explore more of the island, and thought river tubing would take up too much time.

So it comes down to how much you like river tubing? If you are a big fan, I'd do it on Dominica. But we wanted to see the rain forest and waterfalls, so we did Tubing on Grenada even though it wasn't really the greatest tubing. We thought we used our time most effectively.

We went last, so you wouldn't see the other people in our group in the background of our photos.

RubyPrincess450a.jpg

RubyPrincess20101072small.jpg

RubyPrincess445a.jpg

RubyPrincess435a.jpg

We went river tubing with AnTours and loved it even though I lost a gold ring in the water. It is an adventure! The tour also took us to Emerald Pool after a short walk in the rain forest and a stop at Mr. Nice's Fruit Stand. I highly recommend this tour. We have done river tubing in other ports and this was by far the best fun that we had. You also get to see a lot of the island and time to do a little shopping at Emerald Pool.

Archived