Jan. 22, 2011 Dream price drop

ilovetheislands

The prices for an inside cabin just dropped by $30 pp on this sailing. Also dropped by $30 pp for the Cat 8D cabins. I just submitted my first ES Claim form. Anxiously awaiting approval.:D

I booked yesterday.. 4G ON Vista for $529

I went on this morning and noticed the 4G dropped to $509. 4S is now $529 the price I paid less then 24 hours ago...;) for the 4G.

I called right away and instead of the $40 price drop I now have a 4S on the Panorama Deck 11...Cloud 9 Spa inside stateroom!

I'm going to watch like a hawk now!

I have just booked two cruises early saver. I have seen the form but where do you check the prices? do I understand correctly that the fare on all sites should be the same? different perks perhaps but same basic fares? and what happens if it goes down for a couple of hours and then up again? Would I still be able to claim the difference? Thanks for any and all help.

I have just booked two cruises early saver. I have seen the form but where do you check the prices? do I understand correctly that the fare on all sites should be the same? different perks perhaps but same basic fares? and what happens if it goes down for a couple of hours and then up again? Would I still be able to claim the difference? Thanks for any and all help.

You have to go to the Carnival.com site and pretend you are going to book your cruise again. You would go through all the same steps as you would to book the same category and number of passengers that you have now. The rates should show up. It may even be helpful to clear your browser each time to make sure that you are getting the most up to date information about your sailing. I have heard that you can even attach a screen shot to the form and send it along in case you see the price drop and then notice that it has gone back up. So check often and be vigilant about it. I know that $30 is not a lot of money to some but when you only get one vacation a year, every cent gets pinched until it bleeds. Good luck and happy hunting.

Archived