landmarks in Zeebrugge, Belgium

kennrs

Hi All

I am arriving at the Leopold Dam port in Zeebrugge and will be picked up for a day of touring by a cousin of mine. Does anyone know of a place that I can get to on foot, where I can be sure to rendezvous with my relative? Perhaps a train station or a bus stop that automobiles can access? Any info would be greatly appreciated.:D

kennrs

I think there was a roadway just outside the port entrance where the ship docked... sort of a dead end where taxis were parked but did not notice if they had to pass any security on the way into the area or not

Maybe just take a taxi to the train station & meet them there

hi,

I live in Belgium and I have visited the Regatta when it was in Zeebrugge (I don't remember which dock) but I was able to drive my car right to where the ship was docked. It should be possible for your relative to pick you up right next to the ship (it was possible last year in september). I hope you have a nice visit in Belgium.

Regards,

Sonja

hi,

I live in Belgium and I have visited the Regatta when it was in Zeebrugge (I don't remember which dock) but I was able to drive my car right to where the ship was docked.

Regards,

Sonja

I think this was the same dock we were at in July so not problem getting close to the ship

When we docked in Zeebrugge in July on the Prinsendam, the taxis were able to pull right up to the dock. I don't know if this was the same dock for O's ships, but the consensus seems to agree. Your relative will probably be able to get close.

Enjoy Belgium.

Archived