Questions re: the NCL Dawn leaving 8/22

MSD73

I am not new to cruising but this will be my first time on NCL. These are my questions:

1. Does anyone know if the spa takes spa finders gift cards?

2. How much does the wine package cost and is it worth taking?

3. Is there a fee to use the fitness center? A fee for classes besides yoga and pilates?

Thanks so much. I called NCL but the young man did not have any answers for me.

I am not new to cruising but this will be my first time on NCL. These are my questions:

1. Does anyone know if the spa takes spa finders gift cards? Don't know for sure, but doubt it. The Spa is run by an independent contractor.

2. How much does the wine package cost and is it worth taking? There really is not a wine package per se. On some cruises they will offer a wine purchase of 6 bottles for the price of 5, but not always. There is not a wine by the glass package.

3. Is there a fee to use the fitness center? A fee for classes besides yoga and pilates? The fitness center has been free in the past. They have several classes, some of which are free. One additional one that has a fee is the "spinning" class that uses the special bikes. The fitness center will have a list of classes and an indication of the cost, if any. Just drop by early in your cruise to learn about them. Fitness classes are most often not listed in the daily newsletter (Freestyle Daily).

Thanks so much. I called NCL but the young man did not have any answers for me.

Have a great cruise.

Thanks for the responses. I emailed the group events people at NCL and with some investigation they answered my questions.... 1.The spa does not take spa finder gift cards and 2. You can purchase a minimum of 6 bottles of wine, maximum 8 with a 20% discount.

Hope to see you at the meet and greet on Monday.....

Archived