Nachi Cocom 1 pm arrival?

OSUKNIGHT

Depends. Is the 1pm ship time or Cozumel time. I would find that out first.

I loved Nachi. Went for the first time Nov. 2009. That was the highlight of my cruise. I love quiet beaches and don't like partying and loud music. Nachi was perfect for me.

There was one couple down from us and another couple from our ship next to us. And a big group down by the pier. I remember just floating in the ocean quiet, warm, calm and clear and being I can't swim this was perfect for me.

I would pay $49.00 if I could at least get 4 to 5 hrs of beach time. More time would be better. You can drink all you want and eat lunch in this time frame. Any time less that that I wouldn't pay the fee.

Remember Nachi closes at 5pm Cozumel time.

Depends. Is the 1pm ship time or Cozumel time. I would find that out first.

I loved Nachi. Went for the first time Nov. 2009. That was the highlight of my cruise. I love quiet beaches and don't like partying and loud music. Nachi was perfect for me.

There was one couple down from us and another couple from our ship next to us. And a big group down by the pier. I remember just floating in the ocean quiet, warm, calm and clear and being I can't swim this was perfect for me.

I would pay $49.00 if I could at least get 4 to 5 hrs of beach time. More time would be better. You can drink all you want and eat lunch in this time frame. Any time less that that I wouldn't pay the fee.

Remember Nachi closes at 5pm Cozumel time.

Ok that makes sense. They are on Central time so that makes it noon when we dock. I guess that would give at least 4 hours. Thx.

We were just at Nachi on Saturday. Arrived on Destiny a few minutes before 12 local. We were the first ones off the ship and made it to Nachi around 12:20. Plenty of time to enjoy the day. We had a great time!

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1275.jpgIMG_1285.jpg

Archived