The Whale tail??????????????????

BOUDREAUX

This sounds like fun...I want to play too! How's this? Unofficial Wrangler of Towel Animals? :D. I can't wait to see them in person. :p

Now I just need to figure out how to fix the font and color. :rolleyes:

Diana

Wahoo, figured out the font and color, but I can't get rid of the line under the text. Oh well. :rolleyes: at least I'm a member now. :p

Diana

Wahoo, figured out the font and color, but I can't get rid of the line under the text. Oh well. :rolleyes: at least I'm a member now. :p

Diana

If you go back to where you edit your signature, highlight the part that is underlined and click on the "U" button at the top.....that should take it out for you :)

If you go back to where you edit your signature, highlight the part that is underlined and click on the "U" button at the top.....that should take it out for you :)

Nope, the U button didn't take it out. :( I give up, so I moved stuff around in my signature. I'm good with it. :D Thanks for trying to help.

Diana

Nope, the U button didn't take it out. :( I give up, so I moved stuff around in my signature. I'm good with it. :D Thanks for trying to help.

Diana

Hmm.....that's the underline button....if you highlight your title and click it, it should take it out. Darn computers anyway......;)

Diana

Open the window where you make your signature. Find where the WTC name is, and there should be character sets like [ u ] and [ /u ] (without the spaces) at the ends of it. Remove them and the underline should disappear.

How do I become a member? Also, you must really like the Victory! I can't wait to be on the Victory in July 2011.

TKE Cruiser,

Sorry for not responding sooner but it looks like you got the help you needed from our fellow Whale tail member Michelle1836.

Yep, we do enjoy the South Caribbean and as well, Victory.

And welcome o our exclusive club. :)

OSJ

TKE Cruiser,

Sorry for not responding sooner but it looks like you got the help you needed from our fellow Whale tail member Michelle1836.

Yep, we do enjoy the South Caribbean and as well, Victory.

And welcome o our exclusive club. :)

OSJ

No problem. Thank you for the welcome!

Michelle, might I ask what # I am on the list? :)

Why thank you!! now what do i got to do to get my # bumped up!?:D:D

for a small fee. perhaps a DOD on our next group cruise!! :D

whoever still had the title in their signature went on the list

• 2 months later...

for a small fee. perhaps a DOD on our next group cruise!! :D

whoever still had the title in their signature went on the list

i've always liked 666 is this number available

Hello everyone haven't logged in for a while were only 86 days to Alaska i think i was dreaming but i could swear i felt the bed rockin the other night while i slept i guess it's just wishful thinking anyway i have to get back to keep a eye on Freddy i know he whats the TOPLESS DECKS back and just remember in life if you want some fun wear your THONG BACKWARDS

• 3 weeks later...

Michelle and all current Whale Tail Members,

May I join? I believe I have met all of the requirements! :)

Maybe I was a bit presumptuous in giving myself a title prior to admittance into the club...but, I also suffer from OCD. I can relate to my patients on a much deeper level because I am afflicted also. :)

Michelle and all current Whale Tail Members,

May I join? I believe I have met all of the requirements! :)

Maybe I was a bit presumptuous in giving myself a title prior to admittance into the club...but, I also suffer from OCD. I can relate to my patients on a much deeper level because I am afflicted also. :)

Of course you may join! :D Welcome!

May I join the frivolity, too? I'll be tchng3rd's first patient - I cannot begin to tell you the hours I've devoted to reading these forums and making spreadsheets in the week since we booked our cruise. It's not pretty. I also promise to be good and not step on her professional toes - I'll just set up my little thatched hut in a corner of a secret deck....

May I join the frivolity, too? I'll be tchng3rd's first patient - I cannot begin to tell you the hours I've devoted to reading these forums and making spreadsheets in the week since we booked our cruise. It's not pretty. I also promise to be good and not step on her professional toes - I'll just set up my little thatched hut in a corner of a secret deck....

Welcome :) Love your title!

Archived