The Whale tail??????????????????

BOUDREAUX

Love all the very unique titles!! I am going to have to think on this to come up with something good. In the meantime, we made my son a T-shirt for our next cruise with his own kids version of a platinum whale tail. On the back, a list of all 10 of his carnival cruises, looks like a concert T. :D

I finally found the link to the thread. It was entertaining reading all the different "Members" credentials :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=980684

The link doesn't work for me...does that mean I can't join? :D I'm not a member of the mile high club, or the balcony club for that matter. My last cruise was on the Miracle and I can only imagine the steak house diner's reactions had I joined an equally "active" whale tail club. ;) But if the requirement is loving cruising with Carnival - I joined years ago!! :D:D:D

imma member since 09, and have an unoffical job too, but I am having problems snaggin a pic of the tail....

No luck copying one from the signatures to your desktop? I had no problem snagging a pretty one, but reuploading it sort of ran it through the blender. I tried it twice but it still looks 'ooops'd' a little.

No luck copying one from the signatures to your desktop? I had no problem snagging a pretty one, but reuploading it sort of ran it through the blender. I tried it twice but it still looks 'ooops'd' a little.

why Thank your fellow member of the Whale Tail Club...it worked :D:D:D

For the people having trouble with sig pics, just copy the Whale Tale picture URL, go to signature, click on the image icon and paste the link. :)

Egh, no luck for me - tried it a variety of ways from logical to illogical - keep getting an invalid file error. It's interesting the one I actually copied looks fine until I upload it. I may try playing with it and see if I can optimize it more before uploading. But that, ugh, would be work?!

So I'm curious - now we know the proper etiquette of what NOT to do (lol) - what do Whale Tail members do with their towel animals?

Hey Guys! Welcome to any new members!

Thanks breezycruiser - I'm enjoying everyone's titles :-) Now off to find some luggage tags. Like I really need to spend $$ on them but I love the Anne Taintor ones...

I was surprised because I walked into my local Dollar Tree and they had some pretty cool luggage tags. I brought 2. 1 says "I'm not Yours" and the other says Stop looking at me. They also had others. I couldn't see what all of them said but I did see one that said "I'm not worth stealing".

Thank you for the warm welcome!

You are so welcome!

I put mine back up for Towel Animal Rights. You can't use them to dry your rear.;)

Save your Towel Animals.

I love, love, love Your title!:D

I was surprised because I walked into my local Dollar Tree and they had some pretty cool luggage tags. I brought 2. 1 says "I'm not Yours" and the other says Stop looking at me. They also had others. I couldn't see what all of them said but I did see one that said "I'm not worth stealing".

Excellent tip :D

Whale Tail Club, Balcony Club and the Secret Door Club pretty much revolve around each other. By that I mean you can't have one without the other.

For the record, Secret Door Club members are quit folks who rarely speak of Club activities. Either you know of said 'secret door' or you do not. Either way, what happens when nobody is around is a Club secret.

There are no applications. There are no membership fees. How do you know you are a member? Trust me, you will know:D

Whale Tail Club, Balcony Club and the Secret Door Club pretty much revolve around each other. By that I mean you can't have one without the other.

For the record, Secret Door Club members are quit folks who rarely speak of Club activities. Either you know of said 'secret door' or you do not. Either way, what happens when nobody is around is a Club secret.

There are no applications. There are no membership fees. How do you know you are a member? Trust me, you will know:D

Lol

Archived