Anyone Purchase Premium Non-Alcoholic Package??

Splint

Has anyone out there used the Premium Non-Alcoholic Package??? We don't drink that much alcohol... so the wine we bring on board and the few drinks we purchase don't justify that type of package. We are interested in the Premium Non-Alcoholic Package though since we can get smoothies and basically anything else to drink. Has anyone else ever used this package, and if so what were your experiences with it? Did you feel you got your moneys worth?

Also... We are in a Sky suite... if we purchase this package will they stock our in-room fridge with free drinks since our package should cover them?

First time cruiser... so still trying to figure all of this out. :cool:

Thanks!

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package

Enjoy nearly our entire selection of Non-Alcoholic beverages on board

including all canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca Cola,

Premium Bottled Water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino,

Specialty Coffees and Teas, Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks and

Smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and Specialty Waters from Vitamin Water. spacer.gif

*Starting from: 16.00 USD Per Night

Has anyone out there used the Premium Non-Alcoholic Package??? We don't drink that much alcohol... so the wine we bring on board and the few drinks we purchase don't justify that type of package. We are interested in the Premium Non-Alcoholic Package though since we can get smoothies and basically anything else to drink. Has anyone else ever used this package, and if so what were your experiences with it? Did you feel you got your moneys worth?

Also... We are in a Sky suite... if we purchase this package will they stock our in-room fridge with free drinks since our package should cover them?

First time cruiser... so still trying to figure all of this out. :cool:

Thanks!

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package

Enjoy nearly our entire selection of Non-Alcoholic beverages on board

including all canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca Cola,

Premium Bottled Water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino,

Specialty Coffees and Teas, Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks and

Smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and Specialty Waters from Vitamin Water. spacer.gif

*Starting from: 16.00 USD Per Night

We had the premium Non-alc packages for our sons on our recent 2 week w med cruise on the Eclipse and it worked very well. They used it for mocktails, hot chocolate, branded coke and sprite and of course bottles of water. It was very hot ashore so we all took a large bottle of water each time we went and we also kept bottles of water in the fridge in the cabins for night time and if sitting on the balcony. They will however only serve you one drink at a time so it would be up to you to ask your steward to empty your fridge of the mini-bar stuff and then you would have to take drinks back yourself I think - unless it is different in a suite.

My husband and I had the premium alc package and again that worked very well and covered absolutely all our drinks for the two weeks.

Hope this helps.

Hmmm, I could definitely see me getting my $$ worth out of this, but $16 a day X 10 days X 2 people= $320!! WOW. I know our on board account would never be charged for this much stuff. I guess we'd be living it up at the Cova, Mocktails, huge bottles of Evian, etc. OHHH and I forgot the 15% service charge= $368!

We couldn't find a bar that would make smoothies the entire trip. they will make them in the morning but I like them in the afternoon. (I got them free from room service in the morning anyway) Other than that, It was a very good package. I liked getting cans of soda instead of tap. My daughter also had the package and loved being able to get the Arizona iced teas. The coffees and iced mochas were very good and they had some refreshing non alcoholic drinks in the sunset bar. the big bottles of water were also nice to get.

Hmmm, I could definitely see me getting my $$ worth out of this, but $16 a day X 10 days X 2 people= $320!! WOW. I know our on board account would never be charged for this much stuff. I guess we'd be living it up at the Cova, Mocktails, huge bottles of Evian, etc. OHHH and I forgot the 15% service charge= $368!

I think that the price quoted includes the 15% service.

My DH had the premium, NA, and I had the Classic NA. While I didn't use mine to its fullest,( I don't drink that much pop--you can see I'm a Midwest girl) DH surely used his. It was well worth it--tipping included, which made it so nice.

Hmmm, I could definitely see me getting my $$ worth out of this, but $16 a day X 10 days X 2 people= $320!! WOW. ... OHHH and I forgot the 15% service charge= $368!

I think that the price quoted includes the 15% service.

I can understand why you thought so, "Girllovescruising," but you are mistaken. The way "kittyluvnurse" had it figured was correct.

Here is the "second edition" of prices that "X" started posting about a month ago:

Classic Non-Alcoholic Package: $13 per day ...

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package: $16 per day ...

Below this is a fine-print footnote saying that a 15% surcharge WILL BE added to the above.

In the "first edition" of prices, which was online more than a month ago, you saw something like this:

Classic Non-Alcoholic Package: $15 per day ...

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package: $18.50 per day ...

Below this was a fine-print footnote saying that the numbers above reflected a 15% surcharge that had ALREADY been added to the base price.

For ease of consideration, here are the per day/week/fortnight prices (base and including "forced service charge") for the four main packages:

Classic Non-Alcoholic Package: base price $13 ... add 15% (1.95) = $14.95 per person per day -- which would come to $104.65 for seven days or $209.30 for fourteen days.

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package: base price $16 ... add 15% (2.40) = $18.40 per person per day -- which would come to $128.80 for seven days or $257.60 for fourteen days.

Classic [Alcoholic] Package: base price $39 ... add 15% (5.85) = $44.85 per person per day -- which would come to $313.95 for seven days or $627.90 for fourteen days.

Premium [Alcoholic] Package: base price $49 ... add 15% (7.35) = $56.35 per person per day -- which would come to $394.45 for seven days or $788.90 for fourteen days.

Have fun!

I can understand why you thought so, "Girllovescruising," but you are mistaken. The way "kittyluvnurse" had it figured was correct.

Here is the "second edition" of prices that "X" started posting about a month ago:

Classic Non-Alcoholic Package: $13 per day ...

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package: $16 per day ...

Below this is a fine-print footnote saying that a 15% surcharge WILL BE added to the above.

In the "first edition" of prices, which was online more than a month ago, you saw something like this:

Classic Non-Alcoholic Package: $15 per day ...

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package: $18.50 per day ...

Below this was a fine-print footnote saying that the numbers above reflected a 15% surcharge that had ALREADY been added to the base price.

For ease of consideration, here are the per day/week/fortnight prices (base and including "forced service charge") for the four main packages:

Classic Non-Alcoholic Package: base price $13 ... add 15% (1.95) = $14.95 per person per day -- which would come to $104.65 for seven days or $209.30 for fourteen days.

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package: base price $16 ... add 15% (2.40) = $18.40 per person per day -- which would come to $128.80 for seven days or $257.60 for fourteen days.

Classic [Alcoholic] Package: base price $39 ... add 15% (5.85) = $44.85 per person per day -- which would come to $313.95 for seven days or $627.90 for fourteen days.

Premium [Alcoholic] Package: base price $49 ... add 15% (7.35) = $56.35 per person per day -- which would come to $394.45 for seven days or $788.90 for fourteen days.

Have fun!

Soda package= $5/day + the 15% ( 0.75/day if my math is correct) and the Premium Water Package is $11/day + the 15% service fee.

Archived