Transportation from LAX (or SNA) to port

want to cruise

Hi, this is our first cruise and we are still in the planning stages. There will be 10 of us in all (of which 4 are kids). We are reluctant to pay a combined cost of $500 just for transfers. Does everyone generally take the transfers offered or do you provide your own transportation from the airport? If so, what is the preferred transportation or shuttle. Thanks so much.

Primetime and Supershuttle are the biggies out of LAX and SNA, you can look them up online and reserve in advance. A shared van will probably cost you around $80 plus tip and expect to use at least 2 vans. Multiply that by 2 (round trip) and you have a cost of approx. $368, a bit of a savings over the ships transfers. We prefer to book our own because it is easier and faster than the ships transfers.

Hi, this is our first cruise and we are still in the planning stages. There will be 10 of us in all (of which 4 are kids). We are reluctant to pay a combined cost of $500 just for transfers. Does everyone generally take the transfers offered or do you provide your own transportation from the airport? If so, what is the preferred transportation or shuttle. Thanks so much.

You can see about renting a MINI-VAN - a little bit of a hassle - BUT a lot cheaper.

Enterprise at San Pedro - others close by - no drop charges.

L.

You will need 2 vans or 2 limos, actually, a limo may not be able to handle luggage for 5, many times the trunks are the same size as a luxury car. If this is 2 or 3 families, you may have to have each family get their own transportation. Mini vans will only hold 7, the largest SUV 9 and I don't know how you would gt all the luggage into those.

I think I will check this out a bit more, I like a challenge

Archived