Help - Forward Cabin on Dream

MobileMystic

I really don't have a response but I know that we are going to be on the same cruise. We are going on our honeymoon and were looking to find others on the same cruise.

Depending on your cabin I may be able to help you figure out noise from above (we are on the 10th deck and again, it's our honeymoon!!) :D

Let us know if you have planned any excursions, taxis are usually cheaper if more go (you pay for the car, not by the person)

Thanks

Lisa

We were in 9004 last October, and had no noise problems and very little motion. (and that coming from someone that wears the patch for motion sickness!!) Could depend on how far forward you are, or which cabin, but we had a great time and had no problems with the cabin.

Seems like the reviews on the Dream run from one extreme to the other. Its not the newest, biggest, most glamourous ship, but we knew that going in. We had a wonderful time and would definately go again. We dont know what our favorite ship or itinerary is yet, so we are just gonna keep trying new ones. Maybe after we have tried several more.......

Enjoy the cruise......

We were in 8004 last feb and experienced a lot of motion. I am not one to get sick but my wife, son(10), and daughter (8) all got sick. I did have to start popping Bonine. the motion was much less noticeable at midship where our friends had their rooms. We did hear a lot of noises as well from the anchor and the bow thrusters. The room was great when it wasn't rocking. Hopefully your trip will be smoother than ours!

:eek: I hope it's smoother too, Micktooth. Have planned to aquire a reliefband prior to sailing just in case.....Because we are three to the cabin we had very limited options as to which cabin to book.

To Wazanokie: I have noticed that the reviews run hot and cold. This is only our second cruise and my college age daughter's first, so we won't be expecting luxury.... just a lot of fun....

RELAX....................Although I am not an overpaid, mostly able to be wrong in my profession, weatherman, no-one can predict the seas.....but.....we were in 9215 and we actually preferred it to the cabin our friend was in. She was in 8054 and she felt alot of motion as well as engine noise. We felt very little, and no noise......loved it. Don't worry you did fine. Enjoy your cruise, its a great one to go on. We loved Freestyle dining....:D

Archived