English football

odden

Hi

It's our first carribean cruise in nov and we was wondering if they show live English football anywhere on the ship?

It's the explorer of the seas we are off on !

Ty in advance

best hope is the sports bar...but i would not count on it...could not get canadian football during the playoffs..besides..after the world cup are you sure you want to watch English football

you are so right, except of course that englands performance at the world cup relied heavily on a foreign manager and ENGLISH players, :mad:whereas english league games feature at least 45% foreign players, so maybe the games would be worth watching,except for the fact that being on holiday means its nice to do things differently, so ifs its mainly american sports on offer then bring it on, a change is as good as a rest.

best hope is the sports bar...but i would not count on it...could not get canadian football during the playoffs..besides..after the world cup are you sure you want to watch English football

The league games are far more interesting, and a better standard than the world cup... IMHO of course

When I was in Canada in march the locals loved it ... Not as much as the hockey though...!!!

The league games are far more interesting, and a better standard than the world cup... IMHO of course

When I was in Canada in march the locals loved it ... Not as much as the hockey though...!!!

Would probably have agreed with you................but then I saw that you came from Barnsley, and had a re-think about a better standard of football.

Oh, and by the way, I support Leyton Orient so I am talking from a psoition of rubbish football:D

South Africa 2010 was the WORST world cup I have ever watched, and I've watched quite a few. The football was terrible, mainly due to the lack of atmosphere caused by the incessant din of those bloody vuvuzelas (thank goodness they have been banned from all grounds this season), none of the so-called superstars performed as we know they can (rooney the worst of the lot of them) and there were some very dodgy refereeing decisions, the most shocking of which was the blunder by the ref in England's game against germany, when Lampard's perfectly good goal - which went at least three feet over the line - was disallowed. Whether we played poorly or not throughout the tournament, that was the real reason England went out

Come home Paul the Octopus, we need you!

South Africa 2010 was the WORST world cup I have ever watched, and I've watched quite a few. The football was terrible, mainly due to the lack of atmosphere caused by the incessant din of those bloody vuvuzelas (thank goodness they have been banned from all grounds this season), none of the so-called superstars performed as we know they can (rooney the worst of the lot of them) and there were some very dodgy refereeing decisions, the most shocking of which was the blunder by the ref in England's game against germany, when Lampard's perfectly good goal - which went at least three feet over the line - was disallowed. Whether we played poorly or not throughout the tournament, that was the real reason England went out

Come home Paul the Octopus, we need you!

Couldn't agree more nellydean......... but, compared to France's fiasco, England shone ! However, my dual nationality didn't make me feel proud of either team. And, being born in Ireland, made Thierry Henri's exhibition of handball a little hard to bear :(

Rugby rules !

Enjoy your cruise.

Brian

Couldn't agree more nellydean......... but, compared to France's fiasco, England shone ! However, my dual nationality didn't make me feel proud of either team. And, being born in Ireland, made Thierry Henri's exhibition of handball a little hard to bear :(

Rugby rules !

Enjoy your cruise.

Brian

i agree with you and nellydean...this was a poor WC

we lost to the World Champs...with an offside goal....but still a bad portuguese performance

Archived