beach next to Paradise

czexrus

Went to Paradise beach last week. It was just okay. Really rocky many people were getting hurt coming in and out of water. Water toys were really hard to get on. Many of our teens came back with scratches and bruises. But, they had fun on the trampoline and we rented jet ski's. Water wasn't as clear as I thought it would be. But then again we had just been to the Cayman's. No comparison.

Went to Paradise beach last week. It was just okay. Really rocky many people were getting hurt coming in and out of water. Water toys were really hard to get on. Many of our teens came back with scratches and bruises. But, they had fun on the trampoline and we rented jet ski's. Water wasn't as clear as I thought it would be. But then again we had just been to the Cayman's. No comparison.

I always get my boys to wear the water shoes...however, you can enter and exit to the FAR NORTH of Paradise Beach without water shoes.

Unfortunately, Hurricane Wilma sucked the sand away from the rock all along the West side of the island....so all the beach resorts were affected...some more than others.

The only water toy that is tough for our oldest to get on is the iceberg. I am glad they added all the smaller water toys for the younger kids. Pictures are in my signature...

Nachi Cocum is adjoining to Paradise Beach.

I HIGHLY recommend it.

It can only be booked through Island Marketing.

Actually, Nachi is on the other side of Playa Mia and Mr Sanchos.

Nachi is great for folks who want an all inclusive for $49.00 each.

Can you share some additional details about Carlos N Charlie's beach please? Pictures also, if you have them, please. Thanks!:)

This a shot of inside of Carlos & Charlies:

2764955680104734279S600x600Q85.jpg

A few funny signs there:

2511859470104734279S600x600Q85.jpg

2314243910104734279S600x600Q85.jpg

2330418170104734279S600x600Q85.jpg

JimmyJames

232323232%7Ffp63242%3Enu%3D3363%3E%3B58%3E%3A49%3EWSNRCG%3D3363857295337nu0mrj

As you can see, there was beautiful blue water and it was clean and sandy. They had free chairs and umbrellas in the sand and hammocks a bit farther back from the beach. Only a few people there. Rock music playing such as ACDC, Guns-N-Roses, etc. We got a bottle of water for $2.00 and a small but tasty Sex on the Beach for about $4.95. We didn't order food. My mom got a massage for $1.00 a minute that made her smile. Any other questions, let me know.

232323232%7Ffp63242%3Enu%3D3363%3E%3B58%3E%3A49%3EWSNRCG%3D3363857295337nu0mrj

As you can see, there was beautiful blue water and it was clean and sandy. They had free chairs and umbrellas in the sand and hammocks a bit farther back from the beach. Only a few people there. Rock music playing such as ACDC, Guns-N-Roses, etc. We got a bottle of water for $2.00 and a small but tasty Sex on the Beach for about $4.95. We didn't order food. My mom got a massage for $1.00 a minute that made her smile. Any other questions, let me know.

Beautiful photo! Thanks!:)

Archived