Atlantis Submarine

basser

We will be on the Nov. 14 sailing of the Conquest and have done the Atlantis Submarine in Cozumel. How does it compare to the one in the Caymans? Is either more scenic or are they comparable? I am thinking of booking Cayman unless it is inferior to Coz.

We did the one in Grand Cayman. We really enjoyed it, lots of fish and turtles. We booked through Carnival. We found out later we could have done it on our own and saved $$$. The sub meeting place is only 1 block from the tender pier. When you leave the pier, walk right. It is on the right side of the street. You can go in and buy your tickets. You are then taken by a double decker boat to the sub which is off-shore near the reef.

We did this in Grand Cayman when ds was around 6 - fun and interesting - lots of fish and stuff to see! We also booked independently and found an online coupon to make it a bit cheaper! As mentioned very easy to find and get to once off the ship!

We saw quite a bit of coral. At other times the bottom was sand. We went to 110 feet. At that depth, everything takes on a blue cast.

I don't know where you meet in Cozumel. Is it as convenient as the Grand Cayman location or will you need a cab?

As I remember they met us at the pier with a boat to take us to the sub. we had booked independently. The coral and fish were amazing. We didn't see any turtles, but the drop off into the really deep water was neat.

did the sub in hawaii but was disapointed because all the colorful fish looked the same there is no color when you go deep just all blue and black is all you see.. but was fun and can say i have been in a sub underwater

but was fun and can say i have been in a sub underwater

Yup, I can say that too - but the sub I was on didn't have any windows. It wasn't nearly as fun!

Tell me more about this submarine attraction in Cozumel. Do they have a website I can check out?

Was there a lot of coral as well? I have been checking their website and can save $10.00 per person on the same time frame as the Carnival excursion both in Coz and Cayman.

i did this last year in sept. there was alot of coral and fish but the double glass made it a little distorted and i could not see the true colors of everything looking out the window. it was still a great tour and i had a good time. but i would not spend the money on it again.

Archived