Disappointed with LaRomona ?

Charleyann

I am finding it difficult to find anything exciting to do in La Romona. Anyone else feel the same way? Thought of doing a Beach Break but read the fine print which said beaches were topless. Not something I would do as a family with teenagers !

Charleyann

I am finding it difficult to find anything exciting to do in La Romona. Anyone else feel the same way? Thought of doing a Beach Break but read the fine print which said beaches were topless. Not something I would do as a family with teenagers !

Charleyann

I am having the same exact problem!!!!! UGH! :(

I thought we could give a beach a try if we can do it on our own by just taking a taxi, just don't know if this port is safe to do this?

Also I have 2 teenagers and my Mother and Father in law coming with us, don't know if topless and even nude I believe can be done there? if that would be something we want to hang around!

I have nothing against people doing it, I just don't want to do it! or really be around a lot of people who are! Which is a bummer the beaches look really pretty there!

All the excursions through Carnival are very pricey!!!! More than the other ports I think!!!!

Good luck to you! We really are very busy on the other ports, maybe just hang on ship, or get off and walk around and see what there is, if there is anything???

Archived