Rose and Jims contact info needed

startpacking

I am looking at various options in St Kitts, I have read of Rose and Jims taxi service and I can't find any contact information. If somebody does have this handy, please let me know. Also, are there any other companies that I can check out for private excursions, that CC members can recommend? I did contact Royston Island Tours but there are on vacation when I'll be in St Kitts. Any suggests/advice will be appreciated. Thank you.

We were fortunate to book a tour with Rose along with another couple from our roll call. As it turned out, for the mere price of $41 per person, it was only the 4 of us. No food or drink was included, but the schedule was ours to make.

Rosie did a great job, and we started out through town, headed up to the Caribelle Batik & Romney Manor, where we saw adorable wild monkeys. We went from there to Brimstone Hill Fortress, what BEAUTIFUL views! We saw the black rocks where the Caribbean & Atlantic came together, and ended our day at Cockeshell (sp?) Beach. Those are the highlights, but we saw MUCH more I know.

It was a great day, and she is very fun and entertaining. She is not native, but has lived there for many years, and is married to a native. Rosie knows her island, and her love of it shows! I hope you enjoy your day there, whatever you do, but wanted you to know our experience with them.

Safe travels to you!

Archived