Ava_Girls PRIDE August 15th-22nd Review!!!

ava_girl_123

well i too was reading all the great posts you had posted before your cruise.

i was/am getting excited and it brought back alot of memories with every question you asked.

well I am home recovering from surgery so i just read all 10 pages here

I'm leaving in 19 days to grand turk, half moon cay and nassau

and I can't wait to return to GT and HMC.

I wanted to thank you for the review and the great pic's

we are looking at going to bermuda..what are the dates and the port of departure?

so again thanks from canada

well i too was reading all the great posts you had posted before your cruise.

i was/am getting excited and it brought back alot of memories with every question you asked.

well I am home recovering from surgery so i just read all 10 pages here

I'm leaving in 19 days to grand turk, half moon cay and nassau

and I can't wait to return to GT and HMC.

I wanted to thank you for the review and the great pic's

we are looking at going to bermuda..what are the dates and the port of departure?

so again thanks from canada

Your Welcome! It is a CC group cruise to Bermuda leaving September 17th or the 19th I believe .. 2011 out of Baltimore.. Maybe one of the "Bermuda Bound Pirates" can give you some info..

Oh Ava..pretty cool shots of you as a solo and with friends on your balcony in dress number 2..nothing like getting to be dressed up in the tropics...your good time is infectious and thanks so much for sharing and keeping hope alive with the good times...sjn911.

""We had a great time. Hands down will do it again and hopefully soon. Sitting here thinking about it, I actually miss my balcony. I miss feeling care free of the everyday tasks that I have since taken on again. I miss the sound of the water churning off our balcony. I miss watching the sun rise and set from the ship. I miss getting ready for the evenings festivities. I miss it all.. Uuugghh, I need to book something soon.""

I know this feeling all to well, reading it actually brought tears to my eyes. And missing being on the ship is why I feel the need to book a cruise right after I get home from one. Thank you for your review, I loved reading all of it!

Oh Ava..pretty cool shots of you as a solo and with friends on your balcony in dress number 2..nothing like getting to be dressed up in the tropics...your good time is infectious and thanks so much for sharing and keeping hope alive with the good times...sjn911.

Thank You! :)

""We had a great time. Hands down will do it again and hopefully soon. Sitting here thinking about it, I actually miss my balcony. I miss feeling care free of the everyday tasks that I have since taken on again. I miss the sound of the water churning off our balcony. I miss watching the sun rise and set from the ship. I miss getting ready for the evenings festivities. I miss it all.. Uuugghh, I need to book something soon.""

I know this feeling all to well, reading it actually brought tears to my eyes. And missing being on the ship is why I feel the need to book a cruise right after I get home from one. Thank you for your review, I loved reading all of it!

th_pride6329----1.jpg?t=1283332757

Thanks! I just re-read that and I am depressed all over again! Lol

Remember the aft wrap next to you, we had that cabin in April. It was great both inside and outside.

It was huge! So nice!

ava_girl_123

I really enjoyed your review. What I liked the most was the fact that you posted a lot of pictures of inside the ship. Part of the fun for cruising for me is the ship, and it is nice to see how other ships look.

Glad you had a great vacation and enjoyed your first cruise. Hope you book another soon!

ava_girl_123

I really enjoyed your review. What I liked the most was the fact that you posted a lot of pictures of inside the ship. Part of the fun for cruising for me is the ship, and it is nice to see how other ships look.

Glad you had a great vacation and enjoyed your first cruise. Hope you book another soon!

You are welcome ava..and I must echo what kenrod says here..the ship pictures also mean so much, muchas gracias..sjn.

Archived