? about Crown and Anchor

chels08

My parents are going to sign up for Crown and Anchor and want to put me on theirs as well as a child. But after looking at the form we got on board, it seems that the only person that can be added are children under the age of 17. I am 21, and our first cruise on RCI i was 19. Does this mean i need to sign up for my own membership? If I travel with my parents, and my parents book/pay do I still get credit for it?

My parents are going to sign up for Crown and Anchor and want to put me on theirs as well as a child. But after looking at the form we got on board, it seems that the only person that can be added are children under the age of 17. I am 21, and our first cruise on RCI i was 19. Does this mean i need to sign up for my own membership? If I travel with my parents, and my parents book/pay do I still get credit for it?

I am 35 and my mother pays for my cruises on her credit cards every year that we go but yet I still have my own crown and anchor card and number. at 19 or 21 you are considered an adult and therefore you need to fill out your own and yesssssssssss you will get credit for it! if you have problems getting the credit for it you need to call the nice people that handle crown and anchor and they will add it for you!

Hi there - our son is 38 and lives with us - I book the cruises for him and us and he usually pays his own

He has his own crown and anchor number - and his own sign in - but he stays in his own cabin - He doesn't cruise often so its no big deal - but he still has his 2 credits:)

As an adult you can't get their same status, but if you're on the cruise, you get credit for your own C&A account.

Additionally, and hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe if they book and put you on the booking, you should share in their perks (priority check in, etc). Hopefully someone else can clarify.

Archived