obstructed views?

carebear1008

All the ships have some cabins with obstructed views. It's the lifeboats that obstruct the view. You can still see from your balcony usually alittle but the boat's blocking full view. For alittle more you can book a cabin with full views. The ones with obstructed views are the cheapest in the catagory-for example the cheapest balcony cabins but there are many, many more balcony cabins with full view that will cost alittle more..

Just wondering which carnival ships have obstructed views? I know the freedom does not, but that seems to be the only one I can find an answer to.

Are you talking about balconies?

I'm in an obstructed view inside cabin (yes it has a picture window) on Conquest and it is listed as an obstructed view.

Freedom is a Conquest class ship.

We had an obstructed view balcony on Legend. So I assume all of the Spirit class ships have them also.

Just wondering which carnival ships have obstructed views? I know the freedom does not, but that seems to be the only one I can find an answer to.

ALL ships have some cabins that are obstructed-- and YES the Freedom does have obstructed inside cabins.

These cabins are located across the front of the ship- they feature a full window which looks at a wall. They are categorize as inside. (but once upon a time they were oceanviews.

mdrobtx . . . How did you like your cabin on the Legend? We are sailing on her in January with an obstructed view balcony. This is the first time we have tried this (we usually have a regular balcony view) but have sailed this class ship before. Can you tell us about your experience? We are pretty sure we have a view out just not down but will just be glad to be outside and hear the ocean at night. We got this for such a deal we could not pass it up. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Archived