Question about the boards

There's a short answer to this: You can't.

This is an automatic board function. A thread title will automatically display in bold if there's been new activity on the thread since your last visit to the boards and you haven't yet read the thread, or if there's been new activity to it since you began your current visit to the boards and since you read the thread on this visit.

I just tried cutting and pasting the bold formatting into the title and did a preview, and it doesn't take. However, in the message body, you can change the font type, font size and color. And also bold, italicize and underline. These features are available in the User Control Panel ("User CP" on the left part of the blue bar above). Then click on Edit Options on the left, and scroll down to Miscellaneous Options. Under Message Editor Interface, there are 3 choices for how your text will appear -- (1) Basic Editor, (2) Standard Editor, and (3) Enhanced Interface. Options 2 and 3 will allow this formatting, but the 3rd offers WYSIWYG Editing (if your web browser can handle it).

Not sure if you wanted to know this info or not, but I thought I'd offer it anyway...

Archived