Any secrets to share about the Truimph??

geauxgirl

I will be sailing on the Truimph in 12 days. I'm just wondering if anyone has any secrets or advise to give me about the ship? Do's or Don'ts. This will be my 12th cruise, but first on the Truimph. Thanks for any input.

Best kept secret. On deck 6 (Upper) all the way forward there is a door leading to an observation deck. It is a beautiful view from the front of the ship. I loved the trip down the river. Have a great cruise!

no secrets to reveal...it is a nice ship, so enjoy!

The Big Easy show is excellent, and I highly recommend it

it's also fun to hang out on the Lido deck after sail-away to see New Orleans (French Quarter, etc.) from the ship and interesting to see the sights along the Mississippi River as you head towards the delta

have fun, and when you get back, be sure to post a review--I'll be back on the Triumph in December for a holiday cruise with family

The decks that Texan is referring to are on decks 6, 7, 9, & 10. Just walk toward the end hallway and you will see the door to the decks.

My tip for you is to NOT turn your shower water pressure up to the maximum or it will flood your bathroom floor. Happened in my room and several others.

Edited to add that you MUST see the Big Easy show as mentioned above and the magic show, too! Really great shows!

We leave on Triumph this Thursday & so excited. 7th cruise & looking forward to seeing this ship. We've cruised out of NOLA before & it is awesome going down the river can't wait to go. Thursday can't get here soon enough! Hope you have a great cruise too!!!

I will be sailing on the Truimph in 12 days. I'm just wondering if anyone has any secrets or advise to give me about the ship? Do's or Don'ts. This will be my 12th cruise, but first on the Truimph. Thanks for any input.

I would say check out my pictures, but I won't have any of the Triumph until that cruise. :D

We leave on Triumph this Thursday & so excited. 7th cruise & looking forward to seeing this ship. We've cruised out of NOLA before & it is awesome going down the river can't wait to go. Thursday can't get here soon enough! Hope you have a great cruise too!!!

Hi! We will be on that cruise, too! Our first cruise and we are sooo excited! First time on a vacation w/out kids in, oh about 8 years, too!

Archived