Fantasy Camp Carnival hours????

F5Loar

Nothing on the search about the hours of Camp Carnival. Not sure if they vary from ship to ship but I need to know the hours of free no fee times in the camp on the Fantasy.

I've read they closed for dinner and also read they stay open. I've read closed at 10PM and then charged a fee after that. Some late dinners are still waiting on desert at 10PM.

So for someone who knows or can go back and look at your capers paper to tell me the actual times of the Camp Carnvial would be great. Also does it vary on port days?

Usually open from 8:00 am (they can watch cartoons) to 10 pm.

Closed for lunch,

For dinner, the kids can eat with the counsellors and friend at the buffet.

Not sure of the ages of your children..I just got off ship yesterday with a 10 year old and 12 year old. The 9-11 year schedule was pretty much 10am-6pm (then they can go to dinner with camp or you can pick them up)..then 7pm-10pm for free on sea days. On days, the ship is in port..the schedule ran from 1-5 then 6pm if they eat with them, or 7pm-10pm. They did have one night where the kids could stay from10pm-3:30am for $26/child and they walk them back at 3:30..my 10 year old stayed for this and had a blast. Normally after 10pm, there is a $6/hr charge per child. The 10 year old had a great time. My 12 year old son...his kids club - Circle C - normally opened around noon..but most of te kids attended the evening activities. He loved it. He always had all meals with us and then attended all their activities.

Archived