Adding a further booking

SALAD MUNCHER

Hi there, we are booked on the QM2 27th Nov trip since last January and have paid our balance only this week. My dilema is that last night my father & mother in law asked if they could join us. Being 80 years old he want to be on the same flight, within the same cabin class / deck etc. as we are. He has asked me to arrange everything for them. We are in a P2 - should I try to get him a specific P2 cabin or should I go for a P3 guarantee? What if the upgrade fairy visits either of us (or both (Ha Ha)? Could we take the upgrade but still dine together or would we have to decline the upgrade? I am so confused.....any advice would be more than welcome.

Hi there, we are booked on the QM2 27th Nov trip since last January and have paid our balance only this week. My dilema is that last night my father & mother in law asked if they could join us. Being 80 years old he want to be on the same flight, within the same cabin class / deck etc. as we are. He has asked me to arrange everything for them. We are in a P2 - should I try to get him a specific P2 cabin or should I go for a P3 guarantee? What if the upgrade fairy visits either of us (or both (Ha Ha)? Could we take the upgrade but still dine together or would we have to decline the upgrade? I am so confused.....any advice would be more than welcome.

If one of you gets an upgrade you can choose to dine together in Princess Grill or Britannia, but you cannot both dine in the Queens' Grill.

If you get a specific cabin for them, and then both mark your bookings "do not upgrade" you'll be fine.

Archived