Cabin Upgrade

CRUMB

I know you sometimes get upgrades confirmed before you leave but can you get them when checking in? We booked a deluxe balcony on Ventura after toying whether to get a suite or not. We are getting married onboard and wondered whether we could see if there was an upgrade available on check in, if there was still a suite vacant. Has anyone ever done this and would you get a reduced rate if it was available?

It's rare that the ships sail less than full these days and even if there are empty cabins, they are likely to be lower grades.

You can ask, but I think it's unlikely. Personally if you want a suite, I'd book it now.

Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Great news for us, just checked online and we've just got a free upgrade to a suite - it paid off not to book one after all!! All 4 cabins in our party have now been upgraded

Absolutely not jealous at all! :( :p Whats the name of the suite so I can send my kids round to pester the hell out of you :D

Seriously though what day do you get married on, what time and where so I know when to nick the rice from the buffet :eek:

PS Can you ask P&O if I can have your old room!

Archived