snorkeling in Tortola

MsJ

Hello..we will be in Tortola next week for a day on the Zuiderdam.... we would like to go snorkeling some other place than the Baths and the Caves as we have already been there..I have e-mailed a couple of places but have gotten no response.....has anyone ever snorkeled the Rhone?..which is what I would like to do...and does anyone know of a good dive-snorkel company that takes snorkelers to the Rhone...or does anyone know of any snorkel trips that go someplace else besides the Baths..which we loved by the way..or the Caves? Thanks Marianne

go to the holland america board and use the search feature to search for the word tamarin .. That will bring up a thread called "a cry for help - antigua" If you scroll down thru that thread you will find a list of about 6 charter companies in Tortola that do snorkeling trips. Most of them do not go to the Baths, but rather to the caves at Norman Island, a formation called "the indians" and the wreck of the rhone. I've listed there the web site addresses as well as their phone numbers.

go to the holland america board and use the search feature to search for the word tamarin .. That will bring up a thread called "a cry for help - antigua" If you scroll down thru that thread you will find a list of about 6 charter companies in Tortola that do snorkeling trips. Most of them do not go to the Baths, but rather to the caves at Norman Island, a formation called "the indians" and the wreck of the rhone. I've listed there the web site addresses as well as their phone numbers.

Thannk you very much..I will check that out

Archived