Star Flyer, Costa Rica, Feb. 16, 2011

Hydrokitty

• 5 weeks later...

We'll be sailing on the Star Flyer Feb. 20-28 2011 (will spend a few days in the interior prior to boarding the ship, so our trip actually begins earlier but we don't embark until the 20th). You stated that your cruise is on the 16th, so assume it's a 4-day cruise?

Am looking forward to sailing on the Star Flyer. Sailing on a masted ship has been on my "bucket list" for years, so I'm pretty excited!

We'll be sailing on the Star Flyer Feb. 20-28 2011 (will spend a few days in the interior prior to boarding the ship, so our trip actually begins earlier but we don't embark until the 20th). You stated that your cruise is on the 16th, so assume it's a 4-day cruise?

Am looking forward to sailing on the Star Flyer. Sailing on a masted ship has been on my "bucket list" for years, so I'm pretty excited!

Guess what? We're on the same trip!!! When I said our cruise is on the 16th it was misleading.....I consider the cruise to start the day we leave home, 'cause that's when the vacation begins! So we're really leaving New York on 2/15 and flying to Ft. Lauderdale, then we fly from Miami to San Jose on the 16th. We're really excited too, my husband, Ron, did a masted schooner cruise when he was in his 20's and we love boats and boating in all forms. This is our 4th Vantage trip....how many others have you taken? Please contact me via e-mail: chydro564@yahoo.com I'd love to hear from you! Judy

How exciting!!! Even though we've traveled and cruised quite a bit, Darrell and I have never been on a masted schooner ship, so we are both so very pumped for this adventure! And now, I'm even more excited now that I've "met" someone who will be on the same ship! I hope we'll hear from others on this board.......meanwhile, I'll send you an email!

Archived