Concierge Class Cabin Size, Where Is The Extra Space?

Kitcito

Concierge Class State Room 191 Sq. Ft.

Regular Veranda State Room 170 Sq. Ft.

So my question is Where is the extra square footage? Is it in the length or width? Is the bathroom a different size? I'm curious as to how the extra space is used, any help would be grateful.

Kitcito

On M class ships it's the length, I'm not sure about S class. They use this space with a longer couch. This is mostly the case, but I do know of at least 2 cabins that will also be about a foot wider.

Rollie

Rollie,

Thank you for the quick response. I ment to put in that I'm interested in the M - Class ships. DW and I are on the Connie 12/4/10 and was curious if the bathroom would be bigger than a normal veranda state room. We were on the Infinity 4 years ago in an inside cabin and the shower was really small.

Kitcito

Sorry to say, the bathroom will be the same. Not as nice as RCCL ships. I see your from Germany, I just spent a week there, on holiday, this past month.

Rollie

Rollie,

Sandra and I live in Neubeckum Germany which is about 40 minutes east of dortmund. Our house is in Georgia, USA but I've been working here for 2 years and am about to come home for good. Thanks for the info.

Kitcito

Archived