Carnival Glory Switching Dining Time

Kschn3671

Hi. I am going on the Carnival GLory next week and I wanted to get the early dining time, but I was giving the late dining time.

How do I switch my dining time once I get on the boat? I had a similiar problem on the Carnival Liberty where I was sent on a wild goose chase. I first went to Customer Relations (After waiting on a long line), where I was told to go see the Maitre 'D in one of the dining rooms at a set hour during the first afternoon. I got there and they told me that the Maitre 'D wasnt there and I would have to go see him at the early dining.

Can somebody please tell me the proper way to do it so, I am not wasting time the first afternoon on board?

Thanks

Unfortunately you will have to spend some time on first afternoon waiting to do this. Also you will not be the only one trying to do so. Never heard about leaving a note with someone. If true, no one would wait in line and everyone would be leaving a note so they could start to ENJOY their cruise..

Archived