Friends of Society Programme

bobndee

We're taking the Alaska cruise next year on the Shadow. My sister and her husband will be joining us.

Silversea states on their web site:

"Introduce your friends to Silversea and they will also enjoy special privileges and savings when you travel together. When your friends sail with you, as a sponsoring Venetian Society member, you will receive bonus rewards including a USD$250 Shipboard Credit per suite on designated Venetian Society voyages and the opportunity to earn double rewards days on all voyages. Certain restrictions apply."

Has anyone taken advantage of the 'Friends of Society Programme'? How does one go about getting these privileges?

Bob

Yes, we've done it (as sponsors). There's a paper form to complete; TAs and onboard cruise consultants have them. You get double days for the trip; and if it's a VS voyage, both cabins get a $250 cruise credit. It worked just fine for us.

I'll give it a shot. We booked our cruise whilst on our previous cruise. My sister booked hers through her TA after deciding to join us. I guess I'll ask my TA to do the form.

Archived