Portable crib: bring or borrow?

kailan

We're leaving Sunday from NYC and we only live about 20 from the port, so we'll be driving and parking. I had reserved a crib early on, but now I'm considering bringing our own (concerned about germs and availability). We'll be on the Dawn in the AB Family Suite.

Any experience or advice?

Thanks!

This will be our first cruise with a baby and we are having the cruise provide one, although we might bring the pack and play to put in my parents room for when they babysit for us. Most folks say they bring those clorox wipes and wipe the thing down real good, it is my understanding that NCL provides pack and plays and not cribs. I have also read that they will put clean sheets on it so you shouldn't need to bring your own. You can find a lot more information on the Family cruising thread on this subject as well.

We ended up bringing our own pack n play (we had 2 nights stay in hotel before cruise). We were told it would be the easiest. They could not guarantee they would have one available. (lots of small kids on that cruise) we had no problem because our pack n play folds up and fits in a container that rolls. No problems. If NCL is saying they have one available, I would clean it real good first.

Archived