Caribbean Princess pictures

Rustynail

Dan ~ I so enjoyed looking at your photos...wow Princess Cays looked great.

It was so nice putting a face to the name now...you and your wife make a wonderful looking couple...hey liked the Roots backpack in the shot of MUTS...:)

Still no hockey eh Dan :( Good thing you got to go to see the series in Montreal in Sept.

Thanks again for sharing

Emmy

Rustynail, Nice pictures, looks like you had a great time. The picture that I find is the best is the one of the ship at night with just the lights. I would call that a one in a thousand shot. also you guys take great formal shots.

Thanks for sharing

I finally say your pics real nice wife and I are going on our first cruise 12/3/2005 on the caribean princess. We have a cabin on the lido deck is that where your cabin was? We are counting the days.

Dantesab

We are going on the same ship only in Oct. We also are on the Lido deck. I will try to take lots of pictures. We have an inside cabin.

Dottie

I finally say your pics real nice wife and I are going on our first cruise 12/3/2005 on the caribean princess. We have a cabin on the lido deck is that where your cabin was? We are counting the days.

Our cabin was on the Aloha Deck midship on the port side. We loved it as there was only one deck above us. Our balcony was private and we looked down onto the open more spacious balconies.

Your going to love this ship!

Dan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing your terrific pictures. You both look so relaxed. :) We are booked in cabin A401 next Feb. and can't wait. I have a question for you. Did the twin beds convert to a queen? On our Princess personalizer the bedding is listed as non-converting twins.

Thanks for sharing your terrific pictures. You both look so relaxed. :) We are booked in cabin A401 next Feb. and can't wait. I have a question for you. Did the twin beds convert to a queen? On our Princess personalizer the bedding is listed as non-converting twins.

Hi there,

Absolutely the twin beds convert to a queen - we wouldn't be smiling otherwise!:rolleyes:

We loved our cabin and balcony. The cabin was easily accessable and the view from the balcony was fabulous. Great choice.

Take a look for our review to give you a much broader sense of how terrific our week was aboard this amazing ship.

Enjoy!

Archived