Wedding/Honeymoon Conquest 10/03 looking for what to expect

zav

We are getting married on the Carnival Conquest out of Galveston on 10/03/2010. We have a lot of family and friends joining us for the ceremony/reception and 24 of them will be joining us for the cruise. Any suggestions, comments, ideas, to expect, not to expect, advice or any thing at all would be very helpful in regards to the pre boarding process, wedding, pictures, photographer, group things, any thing really. Time is almost here and we are just getting a little nervous since we really don’t know what to expect.

Thank you all in advance

Kat

:)

Ill be getting off when you get on :)

Conquest has ping pong contests in the mornings, last time I sailed her (like Triumph did mini golf instead). It has Sur Mer, up the back steps at the buffet, its a fish and chips place and its free. The pay restaurant is up the front steps, but the back steps are to the fish and chips. Easy to miss on the ship.

I go to the shows at night. As far as I know Chris is going to be the CD when we cruise.

Hi Zav...congratulations on your upcoming wedding;) There is a great roll call for that date and we would love to be able to toast you at our meet and greet, so come on over and say hello:D

We got married on the Miracle a few years ago. It was great. Our only disappointment was the photos. They took a ton and they came out great. But they wanted to charge us standard photo prices, like $20 a piece. RIP OFF! We bought a dozen or so and spent $250

We just got off the Conquest 2 weeks ago. We loved the new comedy club, but get their early..gets crowded fast. I would also recommend the Newlywed game. Also, I think the best thing for me is to remember that deck 5 goes all the way across. The kitchen is in the middle of the boat so some of the decks do not go all the way thru (hope this makes sense)!

Have fun!!

CONGRATULATIO!!!! We will be getting on when they force you off! :eek: Love the Conquest. With a group that big, it will be hard for everyone to agree on what to do. Plan on meeting up for meals & I bet you still end up at a lot of events together.

Have a great wedding & cruise!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived