English Website Link for Mercouri Winery

fdpevey

Does anyone have a link to an English website for the Mercouri Winery at the Olympia (Katakolon)port stop?

We are travelling to Olympia in October, plan to rent a car and drive and are thinking of a side-trip to the Mercouri Estate ... provided we can find it :) This will be our first experience renting and driving a car in a country where the home language is not English and I am a little worried about the road signs - can you tell?

I am interested in cost and time of tours and the only website I find I do not have the language skills to read.

Thanks for your help - and any advice you can give for this visit.

Cathy

Here's a link to their website, which has a link to a PDF file for their brochure, in English. (Click on "The Mercouri Estate and Its Products".)

They provide a link to this map. You can get driving directions by entering the address of your starting point beside "A" - top left.

In the PDF file, under Tourist Services there is some info on opening hours. There is also an email address under contact info where you might be able to email them to get specific details for the day that you'll be there.

Have fun!:)

Archived