Cleanliness of rooms on Mercury

GRSN

In an effort to conserve water we don't want our bed linens changed frequently - I only change them once a week at home so not having them changed for three days would be no big deal. The lovely fresh towels, twice a day however, I'm not willing to give up!

Hi Everyone !

Sorry to hear of the OP's Comments about the cleanliness of their Cabin onboard Mercury. I have been on her several times, and never had any such problems. But, I see no reason to doubt this person.

What it probably boils down to, is that the Cabin attendant was not doing her job properly. Unfortunately, this can happen at any time, on any ship.

No matter how good the staff is on Celebrity, I am sure we have all come across some people, that did not do the wonderful job, that we are used to with Celebrity. I know that I have come across a few.... but, thankfully, 99% of them do a Wonderful job !

As for what to do if this happens to you ? I would start with the Chief Housekeeper, and if you do not have any success, then I would ask to speak with the Hotel Manager.

Knowing how Celebrity operates, I would think that either of those Staffers, would take care of ANY such problems in a hurry.

Archived