Spirit Class Aft Cabins

Mrs. Mac

Has anyone stayed in an aft balcony on the Spirit Class? Is there a large window or just a window in the door with a solid wall? Thanks. Anyone have pics of these cabins? Thanks again.

Mrs. Mac

Try carnival.com they have some awsome pics of the cabins.only one that they don't have is the one we are in on the spirit( 16 days and counting)We have an extended balcony cabin aft.All they have is pics of the balcony cabins.we know that are has a huge balcony though.

When we were on her before the outside cabin had a big window and the solid wall but as for the door thing I don't know.

If you want photos try the photo gallery thread,people have been great about posting there pics of their vacations.find the one about the freeky stairs on the spirit class ships.Warning if you are afraid of heights...do not go on them!!!!!:eek:

Are you referring to the cabins with the wrap around balcony or the cabins in the middle of the aft? If you can swing it, go for the wrap around. We had one on the Legend and even had a separate bedroom with another TV and VCR! The deck space is huge with incredible views. We had room for 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs and 3 tables/foot rests. The walls are almost solid windows. I know there are pics on this board of one of the rooms, I believe posted by chilibean. The rooms are Cat. 11.

Archived