Port Canaveral--Comfort Inn & Suites??

hyerpraise

Hello All,

I am thinking of booking the Comfort Inn & Suites in Cocoa Beach for our precruise hotel. We were going to also utilize the park and shuttle option provided. We are not fancy people. 2 adults and 2 small kids (4 & 2).

Is this a decent hotel to stay at?

Has anyone participated in the park and shuttle option? If so, how did you like it? What time did they bring you to the port? How did you arrange to have them pick you up?

Thanks so much,

M&C

Hello All,

I am thinking of booking the Comfort Inn & Suites in Cocoa Beach for our precruise hotel. We were going to also utilize the park and shuttle option provided. We are not fancy people. 2 adults and 2 small kids (4 & 2).

Has anyone participated in the park and shuttle option? If so, how did you like it? What time did they bring you to the port? How did you arrange to have them pick you up?

Thanks so much,

M&C

The hotel looks very nice and you are so close to everything such as shopping, Ron Jon's, Surf Shop of Cocoa Beach, grocery story, Beall's - name it and you are there - my kids stayed there and it turned out pretty good - nice staff and easy to go to if there is a problem etc.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have read nothing but good things from people here on CC about this hotel.

I am going to be booking it for my precruise stay in December. From what I can tell from the reviews here it is very convienient to everything and the shuttle pretty good.

Hello All,

Thanks so much,

M&C

I just booked this today on Hotwire...$59 plus $12.37 Total $71.37.

Cheapest I could find anywhere for this hotel and its like 2 blocks from Ron Johns...Mcdonalds across the street. Right by everything. 5 min from the port.

We always rent a car so we have it for the day before and drop it off and they take you to the pier... Cost for the car is usually about the price of shuttle for 1 person one way. And you get the car for the days and can sight see or shop! we pick it up at MCO and drop off right by the pier!

Archived