Coffee Bar on Sapphire??

fun and breezes 2

The past few cruises I've taken have been on the newer ships with the International Cafe and we've gotten use to going to the Coffee Bar on deck 5. Our next cruise will be on the Sapphire Princess which I believe does not have the IC yet, and I'm wondering if you can get the fresh brewed coffee?

Yes, you can get fresh brewed coffee there and also you can walk out of the Horizon Buffet Court area and to the covered pool area and ask for fresh brewed coffee at the pool bar. I don't think many know this but you can definitely get fresh brewed coffee there as well, of course it does cost a few bucks. I've done it many times. Enjoy the Sapphire. She may not have all the new things yet but she is a beautiful ship. Check out the Promenade deck on 7. The Sapphire has a wider Promenade than the newer ships and, therefore, has loungers on this deck as opposed to just chairs. Also, I like the aft adult's only pool area on the Sapphire better than on the newer ships as Sabbatini's is not at the back of the ship. On the newer ships, it takes up some of this space. On the Sapphire the aft deck area is a bit larger and has more lounge chairs available.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived