Coki Beach & Coral World

debsjc

If anyone goes to Coki beach in the next 4-5 weeks, could you please report back afterwards as to how it is at the moment, after the problems.

Also would anyone know the rental prices for chairs and sunshades please?

We were thinking of taking the ships excursion to Coral World, then staying on and taking a taxi back to the ship.

What is the price of the ship excursion? If you are thinking of paying for a cab in addition to the excursion, then why not just do it on your own? The current admission to Coral World is $19. Find out the taxi rate from where you dock to Coki - I'm betting it's not more than $12/pp. So if you're going to pay for an excursion plus a taxi, then the excursion has to be competitive with $31/pp.

The excursion is $29 per person, so the cost isn't much difference. However I've had experience of taxis in St Thomas before, and they are not the best IMHO. Because of the number of people they cram in, and you can't usually just get a cab for your group.

Last trip we went to Sapphire beach and first they took us into town then we had to change taxis, it was time consuming. Would rather just hop on an air con coach and go directly there, and just do the cab one way :)

Ok, thanks for the information. That is another option :-)

Would still love to hear back from anyone who has been to Coki recently, or if you are going in the next few weeks please come back after and tell us how it is.

Ok, thanks for the information. That is another option :-)

Would still love to hear back from anyone who has been to Coki recently, or if you are going in the next few weeks please come back after and tell us how it is.

We were there last week. I did see security present. Taxi ride was $9 per person each way. We went snuba. Loved it.

We were there last week. I did see security present. Taxi ride was $9 per person each way. We went snuba. Loved it.

I assume the $9/pp was in the big Safari vans, right?

When you went to leave Coki, was there a wait to fill up the Safari van? Did you have to pre-arrange for a taxi pick up or were there plenty of taxis sitting there waiting for you?

Archived