ultimate race

tommyj4

We didn't participate but I remember hearing about it. It's a race for teams of 4. They give your team a flip camera and there are tasks that you have to accomplish and points are awarded for creativity and completion. It took place to close to our dinnertime and we were too busy to participate in this one

Hi we took part in it on Freedom last year. It was one of the best times we had.

It took place in the afternoon of a Port day so the ship has less people on it.

Basically, your team (family or friends) compete against others. it starts off with everyone getting a diff 1st clue and running to that location, solving a question or doing a task, receiving another clue and so on.

We had a blast. It was one of those times that the kids still talk about.

Hope you enjoy:)

We did it on the Freedom a couple of weeks ago. Be warned that they will run you the length of the ship (and up and down) about 5 times to complete your "tasks" and there is a one hour time limit (we took 62 minutes). Easy if you are a teen something but I'm 59 and struggled to keep up.

There are both physical and Freedom trivia challenges. I won't reval the trivia questions but there was basketball, sprints, flowrider, rock climbing and mini-golf that you chose a team member(s) to do. We won 3 of 5 physical tests but one team got every trivia question correct (????) and we lost by a narrow margin. It was a blast.

Lou

Archived