Aft Main Deck OV on the Destiny!

Can someone tell me what it's like to have an OV room on the Destiny, specifically 1305. Every time I look at this level, it freaks me out that I'm going to be down so low! LOL I called to try and upgrade but they told me nothing is available. I sailed an Aft balcony on the Freedom I think Verandah (8) and a balcony (7) on the Legend I loved both of those rooms. I booked this because of price and I'm sure I will still have a great time. Once your in the room and looking out can you even tell? It's actually the Riviera deck... sorry for the mistake!

I had a aft facing OV on Triumph which is similar to Destiny. We got a LOT of vibration.

If you look at the deck plans, you will see that OVs are only on Riveria and Main decks, the bottom two decks, thats why you cant upgrade.

OVs should be 220 s.f. (but unfortunately I found out the middle two aft facing cabins is not as large as advertised, had I know, I wouldnt have picked that one).

I think you will be fine, and should have a nice large cabin. You really arent that low, so dont worry. Crew decks and engines and all are all below you, even lower that dont show on the deck plans.

I had a aft facing OV on Triumph which is similar to Destiny. We got a LOT of vibration.

If you look at the deck plans, you will see that OVs are only on Riveria and Main decks, the bottom two decks, thats why you cant upgrade.

OVs should be 220 s.f. (but unfortunately I found out the middle two aft facing cabins is not as large as advertised, had I know, I wouldnt have picked that one).

I think you will be fine, and should have a nice large cabin. You really arent that low, so dont worry. Crew decks and engines and all are all below you, even lower that dont show on the deck plans.

I feel like there is a possibility that in rough seas the waves will hit my windows! LOL

Archived