Carnival Dream Room 7320

zims

Anyone been in room 7320 on the Dream - I'm concerned I'm going to be looking right down at the hot-tubs on deck 5, am I right above them or do I miss them?

Also, anybody been in the room? Happy with noise, etc...

We were in cabin 8320.

If 7320 is directly below 8320........see if you can change it. Hot tub below it is open until 10:00 PM. If you like noise, DON'T change it !!

Is it DIRECTLY below, or slighly to the side?

Is it DIRECTLY below, or slighly to the side?

Because of the suites on the 7th deck, 8320 is not directly above 7320.

What I usually do when trying to figure out what is over a spa is go by 'elevator widths'. This is because the deck plans are not to scale from one deck to the next. Note the size of the elevator shafts. Looking at the 7th deck, it looks like room 7320 is about 3 elevator-shaft widths forward from the central elevators. If you switch to the 5th deck and measure 3 of those elevator shafts forward you get to be right around where the hot tub starts to bulge out. So you may not look directly down on the hottub but it will certainly be in your immediate line of sight if you look towards the front of the ship while on your balcony.

We had suite 7312 in May. We had a hot tub directly below us and unless we were standing up at the railing and looking down, we didn't even know it was there. There was never a problem with noise or any privacy problems for us. We are not partiers and usually after a drink and a walk after dinner, we were back in our room. I don't think the hot tubs are an issue.

Archived