Roll Call - River Queen, 2010 Oct. 22 - Uniworld "Legendary Rhine & Moselle"

bcrcornet

We have booked on this Amsterdam - Basel itinerary for Oct. 22 - Nov. 04.

It'll be our second river cruise, after our Budapest - Amsterdam cruise on Uniworld's "River Countess" in Nov. 2006. We look forward to Amsterdam - Basel because there are only a few (Amsterdam, Cologne, Rudesheim) duplications in ports of call from the 2006 itinerary.

We have booked on this Amsterdam - Basel itinerary for Oct. 22 - Nov. 04.

It'll be our second river cruise, after our Budapest - Amsterdam cruise on Uniworld's "River Countess" in Nov. 2006. We look forward to Amsterdam - Basel because there are only a few (Amsterdam, Cologne, Rudesheim) duplications in ports of call from the 2006 itinerary.

I started at Roll Call for "all Legandary Rhine and Moselle" for 2010 over in the roll call section. Our trip is Sept. 29 to Oct. 11 so it is getting so close.!

Oops! My apologies - it's been a couple of years since I've been in the Cruise Critics Forums, and I forgot there's a separate forum for roll calls.

That said, even when I went to "Roll Calls", it was challenging to find your post, since I first went looking for a "Uniworld" section, which doesn't exist. Finally tracked it down under "All Other Cruise Lines Roll Calls", which appears not to receive much traffic - who would think to look there?

Upon consideration, unless the moderator objects to my posting a roll call in the "River and Canal Cruises" section, I would prefer to leave it posted here. ;)

Archived