94 days to lose 25-35 pounds--anyone want to join me for support?

Paz1

You are really doing great!

I can't say the same... But my gall bladder has been letting me know that I've been eating poorly and I am listening to the message! I am going to the store on the way home from work and getting lots of fruits, veggies, yogurt and some chicken (gotta stay away from the red meat for a while...) I will make veggie soup and oatmeal for the week so all I have to do is heat it up if I am hungry - lessening the chance I will grab something easy that is bad for me!

I really enjoy salads, but I have to admit... I am very lazy about making them. All that peeling, chopping, slicing, cleaning... If I buy all the stuff I need for salads today and then cut everything up so it is ready to go, maybe I will be more likely to choose salad for lunch instead of a hamburger!

I love salads too, but I'm lazy about it also. This summer we had a garden and I made about 60 qts of veg soup. When I don't have something else going on, I take one of those to work with me. When it's warmer I just head to Kroger to get a salad off of the bar. It's sad I know, but I'd rather go out and get it than take the time to make it.:eek:

Well gotta get off of here and on that eliptical!

Today is my official weigh in. 2 more lbs gone! From my heaviest weight I'm now down 60 lbs. Over the last 4 years, my goal was to weigh less in Jan than I did the last Jan. It's worked, but it's been about 10 lbs a year. As of this Jan till now, I'm down 25 lbs. I need 18 more to reach my goal. It's a lofty goal by Jan, but I believe I can do it! After that, I'll have 40 to go and I'll be at my goal weight.

You'll probably laugh at this,but since my summer clothes don't fit anymore, I bought shorts that are very tight. I wouldn't wear them out in public that's for sure. My goal is to be able to wear them on the cruise. :D

Best of luck everyone! You may only have those last 2 lbs or those last 80 lbs, but you can do it. One lb at a time!:D

I am doing pretty good... I made my veggie soup, oatmeal, and chopped up my stuff for salad. I also had a smoothie yesterday with strawberries, banana and fat free organic yogurt. I have been eating all this good food and enjoying it. Now I just have to continue eating like this :D

I've done that before... buy clothes too small planning to wear them as I lose weight. I did lose the weight, but forgot about the clothes and then when I finally did remember... they were too big!

18 pounds by January? That's a tough goal, but you have been doing so great, I'm sure you can do it!

Archived