La Quinta Cocoa Beach

shelby101

the motel is very nice. Our family (six total) spent the Friday night, Aug 6th, there before our Carnival Dream cruise. My wife and I had a handicapped room, which was excellent. Our relatives had problems with the AC unit, but complained and it was replaced in less than a half hour. They were satisfied. This is an older motel, of course, but we like the ground floor access and the fact that we could back right up near the room for loading and unloading. There is a very nice breakfast, comparable to motels like this, but actually a bit better with the large waffles plus ability to make sausage muffins, etc. If you want to go to the beach, it's about a block away down a nearby street. This motel is cheaper than the other La Quinta, which my relatives have used in the past since it was closer to the pier. This motel was originally owned by the first seven astronauts. It is well maintained today.

Has anyone stayed at the one at 1275 Atlantic Ave? Just wondering if it is a nice place.

this is really a nice hotel and you have a great sushi bar and Denny's thisclose to you.

If you have any questions, comments etc, you are most welcomed to write Judy who works with guest and she will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

She is quite a nice lady and do make sure you tell her that you got the information from this board for CC makes it possible for their readers to have top notch information.

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lq0622dos@laquinta.com

Archived